A Colorado Summer

This summer, fresh out of college with my bachelor's degree, I took a position with the Nature Conservancy in Colorado. The internship is on a 100,000 acre cattle and bison ranch located in the San Luis Valley. The ranch is nestled between the mountains and only 15 minutes from the Sand Dunes here. It should be an interesting summer before I head off to California in search of permanent employment. Stay tuned....

Thursday, June 29, 2006

While I am away.....

Here I am doing my part to save the planet by killin' weeds in Colorado, while back in Ohio my sister moves in on my boyfriend. This bowling date makes outing number three. Oh, the heartbreak of losing your man to your younger, funnier, and cuter sister. Why Melissa? Why? Actually Becca, Melissa's friend, is the one looking like she is putting the moves on him with all that leaning..... be afraid Becca. be very afraid!
Pretty great boyfriend to volunteer to hang out with two teenagers, huh? Just one more reason he is perfect and I truly love and admire him!
p.s Brian adores you, Melis! I am so glad you have fun together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home