A Colorado Summer

This summer, fresh out of college with my bachelor's degree, I took a position with the Nature Conservancy in Colorado. The internship is on a 100,000 acre cattle and bison ranch located in the San Luis Valley. The ranch is nestled between the mountains and only 15 minutes from the Sand Dunes here. It should be an interesting summer before I head off to California in search of permanent employment. Stay tuned....

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Boulder revisited





Some shots of Boulder. While I was there, the International Festival was taking place on Pearl Street, and the weekly Farmer's Market was running so it turned out to be an interesting People Watching Day. The guys in leather though... I don't think they have the excuse of being from a different country. It was the only leather I saw in the entire city. Maybe these three were lost? Or maybe they misunderstood when someone called Boulder a bicyclists's paradise?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home