A Colorado Summer

This summer, fresh out of college with my bachelor's degree, I took a position with the Nature Conservancy in Colorado. The internship is on a 100,000 acre cattle and bison ranch located in the San Luis Valley. The ranch is nestled between the mountains and only 15 minutes from the Sand Dunes here. It should be an interesting summer before I head off to California in search of permanent employment. Stay tuned....

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Rio Grande River



A couple of shots I liked of the river. It is the 5th longest river in North America and the 20th longest river in the world! Everywhere I encountered it along my trip was an amazing view!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    everything is so beautiful. that camera must be working out well, huh? i miss you and i'm so jealous of all your beautiful scenery...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home