A Colorado Summer

This summer, fresh out of college with my bachelor's degree, I took a position with the Nature Conservancy in Colorado. The internship is on a 100,000 acre cattle and bison ranch located in the San Luis Valley. The ranch is nestled between the mountains and only 15 minutes from the Sand Dunes here. It should be an interesting summer before I head off to California in search of permanent employment. Stay tuned....

Saturday, May 27, 2006

A wonderful man...



This is me and Brian at a scenic river we found during our trip to the ranch. Just wanted to post a picture of my wonderful boyfriend for those of you who haven't got to meet him yet!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi nicole,
    yes he is a wonderful man, of course i'm his mother. it looks like your in a wonderful place. i'm enjoying all the photos and your thoughts.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home