A Colorado Summer

This summer, fresh out of college with my bachelor's degree, I took a position with the Nature Conservancy in Colorado. The internship is on a 100,000 acre cattle and bison ranch located in the San Luis Valley. The ranch is nestled between the mountains and only 15 minutes from the Sand Dunes here. It should be an interesting summer before I head off to California in search of permanent employment. Stay tuned....

Sunday, June 18, 2006

CU Campus

















The University Of Colorado campus in Boulder is titled by many as one of the most beautiful in the world. I agree, it is pretty amazing and certainly puts Kent State to shame, but I think Stanford is going to be a much more impressive place to live! See Brian's blog for some pics of that campus, my future home.
PS: They call it CU, not UC. It is silly semantics, but it really bother me for some reason!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home